This is the essential Music Together® class for children 0-5. This class follows the recommendations of child development researchers—grouping children of a variety of ages because this fosters natural, family-style learning. Younger children enjoy watching and imitating older ones; older children learn by leading younger ones, and adults are happy because the children in the family can go to class together. The whole family is welcome for this important family music experience.
- Ten weekly, 45-minute classes (6 weekly classes in the summer) include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- A professionally recorded CD and online album download to transfer music to your devices.
- A beautifully illustrated songbook illustrated by award-winning children's illustrator, Jaimie Kim
- Special access to Music Together's on-line portal for enrolled families - Family Music Zone
- Parent education and support in and beyond class to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together® LLC.
- Growth Chart for parents to understand, support and observe their child's music development.
- New families receive the booklet, "Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
Below is the schedule of upcoming classes.